Thursday 28 May 2015

Upcoming Posts and an Announcement

Getting ready to move, exams, and other life-y things have kept me from posting longer than I would have liked, but I'm back! I thought that it would be a good idea to lay out what I would like to do in my next few posts, so that people are aware of them. It might also make me feel responsiable for actually posting more, which would be a big plus. So, here goes nothing!

BEAUTY-RELATED

- February 2015 Ipsy Glam-Bag Review
- March 2015 Ipsy Glam-Bag Review
- April 2015 Ipsy Glam-Bag Review
- May 2015 Ipsy Glam-Bag Review 
 I would also like to do a post of what I receive in my Ipsy bag month-to-month, and a separate post (like those mentioned above) that are specifically reviews for the products from the previous month. I feel like not very many people go back and review the items they have received, and I would like to start doing that.
- Shopping Hauls
- Favourites (monthly!)
- Nail polish-related post(s)
- Tag posts

BOOKS

Books are my life, and almost always have been. I have the time to read for pleasure (AKA when I'm not in school, though I do enjoy a lot of those books too), I read voraciously. As such, I would liek to share my readings with everyone here on my blog. These will probably be updates on what I'm reading at the moment as well as (hopefully spoiler free) reviews once I have finished them. I think that this will be an especially good thing to post about as it's summer for me right now, and I've been reading a lot!


The aforementioned topics/items are ones that I would like to cover regularly. Some of them may be repeated on my YOUTUBE channel, which I'm pleased to say I'm finally going to be able to start making videos for next month! Hooray! Of the two, my blog will probably be a little more long-winded and have some extra information, which I think will create a good back-and-forth between my blog and  channel. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for!

I'm going to be starting to work on some of these posts today, so hopefully I'll be able to start actually posting them soon! However, my posts aren't going to be limited to one or two subjects like those that I mentioned, and will include other topics whenever I find something interesting or something that I think people need to know about. I hope to share my findings with all of you, and I hope that you enjoy them.

Thanks for reading!
Bryt

No comments:

Post a Comment